Electric Vehicle (EV) Fleet Charging
Meet the EV charger EO Genius, our intelligent commercial EV charging solution for Fleets, Motor trade, Super markets, commercial buildings, and car parks.
- Commercial warehouse LED High Bays, Low Bays, LED battens
- Car Showroom lighting, LED downlighters, LED panels
- Commercial LED Emergency lighting
- Supermarket Car park and Street lighting
- Office Lighting
- Tamper-proof LED Lighting for Schools and Colleges
- LED Lighting for Councils
- LED Highbay lighting for warehousing workshops and large manufacturing factories
- Exterior safety LED lighting for buildings and walkways
- LED Flood lighting for Football, Hockey, Rugby, playing pitches, Golf Ranges, Astro Turf pitches.
LED Lighting is eligible for Carbon Trust funding with 100% interest-free loans covering the luminaires and installation.
This funding is available for SMEs across Wales, for more details visit the Carbon Trust Website.
Led Euro will provide the survey reports and necessary advice to assist in the application completely free of charge with no obligation.
HMRC offer tax relief benefits ECA (enhanced capital allowance scheme) to help with your investment in LED Lighting. More information can be found in this ECA brochure:
Contact Us to find out more.
Call Led Euro to arrange a free lighting survey
The comprehensive ROI (return on investment) report will give a complete list of all your existing lighting and its running costs. We also provide an LED solution showing its consumption and the savings you will make by undergoing a conversion.
There are many benefits to converting to LED Lighting:
- Reduced Energy Bills: A typical high bay metal halide lamp consumes a massive 400w of power. An equivalent LED replacement will consume as little as 100w. A typical 6′ Fluorescent tube consumes 75w of power, the equivalent LED replacement will use as little as 40w.
- Reduced Maintenance: Maintaining your existing metal halide and fluorescent tubes is a costly business. LED will eliminate a high percentage of this cost, the luminaires carry a 5-year warranty but will last far beyond the 5 years.
- Improved lighting: many buildings are underlit. Led Euro will survey your building completely free of charge and you will receive an ROI (return on investment) report. This report will contain running costs of your existing lighting as well as the LED lighting solution which shows how quickly LED Lighting conversions will be paid back.
Whether it’s a car showroom, a corner store, large warehouse or street lighting Led euro
Led Euro is based in Wales and have installed LED lighting from Milford Haven in West Wales to Newport in East Wales covering areas such as Haverfordwest, Carmarthen, Swansea and Cardiff. However, wherever you’re located, we will have an economic solution for your LED lighting.
Led Euro is proud to say that companies like Sinclar VW Audi and Mercedes, FRF Vauxhall and Peugeot, Bassets Honda, Cawdor Ford, Wecori Engineering, Cardiff Aviation, Rok Global, Heronstone Engineering are but a few names on our ever-expanding list of customers.
LED Luminaire Catalogue
Led Euro offers a complete professional install service for your LED Lighting conversions but we will also work with your existing on-site electricians providing a supply only service closely assisted by our lighting specialists.